Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I want to apply for Diagnostic Radiography to Cardiff, Leeds and Birmingham City Universities. But I have still got two more choices to do and I don't know which one to pick!

ReputationRep:
    London Met and Wolverhampton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    London Met and Wolverhampton
    Really? These uni's are not great uni's. I would choose Bangor, Derby or Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, like poster above said I'd choose Bangor and Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waliid)
    Really? These uni's are not great uni's. I would choose Bangor, Derby or Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No they are great some of the best in uk if not the world

ReputationRep:
    No they are great some of the best in uk if not the world
    They might be for you but I don't think anyone will agree. I don't even know why you suggested them because they don't even offer the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They might be for you but I don't think anyone will agree. I don't even know why you suggested them because they don't even offer the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what do you mean?? everyone knows they are the best. wolverhampton was recently rated above imperial college for their engineering degrees.

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?? everyone knows they are the best. wolverhampton was recently rated above imperial college for their engineering degrees.
    Find Diagnostic radiography course on their site then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't want to apply for Derby because it's near my home and I don't like the university itself. Bangor sounds nice though. I'd love to apply for Liverpool but \i can't because they want A Levels. I only have a BTEC qualification unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Find Diagnostic radiography course on their site then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's a secret course, they had to hide it because too many people applied as it was so good. Best radiography course in UK.

ReputationRep:
    It's a secret course, they had to hide it because too many people applied as it was so good. Best radiography course in UK.
    Cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morningstar49)
    Hey guys,

I want to apply for Diagnostic Radiography to Cardiff, Leeds and Birmingham City Universities. But I have still got two more choices to do and I don't know which one to pick!
    I go to the University of Derby and I love it, I would really recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    Wolverhampton do not do radiography. If its a secret course then how do people get on it?
    Personally, I'd recommend Salford or Sheffield Hallam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.