Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is this notebook good for scanning? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I like to scan my notes immediately after studying so I can access it anywhere I want via my phone on Dropbox.

I need a few graphed notebooks for Mathematics and came across these. Do they rip off cleanly? I remember using a similar notebook and the edges were a mess after taking the pages out.

If it is no good then do you have any alternatives? If it is good then where can I get them the cheapest?

This is what I currently use and it is perfect for scanning as it is flat and rips out from the notebook very cleanly and very easily too. But it is not suitable for maths.

It would be great to hear from people who uses this notebook and frequently scans their notes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Eternité)
    I like to scan my notes immediately after studying so I can access it anywhere I want via my phone on Dropbox.

I need a few graphed notebooks for Mathematics and came across these. Do they rip off cleanly? I remember using a similar notebook and the edges were a mess after taking the pages out.

If it is no good then do you have any alternatives? If it is good then where can I get them the cheapest?

This is what I currently use and it is perfect for scanning as it is flat and rips out from the notebook very cleanly and very easily too. But it is not suitable for maths.

It would be great to hear from people who uses this notebook and frequently scans their notes.
    do u know the paper quality of this notebook, i have used them but dont like it
    instead i now use "campus refill pad" u can find this notebook anywhere else and these are the best so far in my used notepads collection and their paper quality is perfect; it doesn't spread any gel pen ink and write smootly plus not so thin paper like the other notepad have it
    hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    do u know the paper quality of this notebook, i have used them but dont like it
    Sorry, what are you referring to?

(Original post by fatima1998)
    instead i now use "campus refill pad" u can find this notebook anywhere else and these are the best so far in my used notepads collection and their paper quality is perfect; it doesn't spread any gel pen ink and write smootly plus not so thin paper like the other notepad have it
    hope that helps
    That looks fantastic, I shall have a look at them. May I ask where you buy them and how much you get it for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Eternité)
    Sorry, what are you referring to?

That looks fantastic, I shall have a look at them. May I ask where you buy them and how much you get it for?
    i bought it from Asda even I wasn't sure where I can get them as many of my friends have them, then i just incidentely looked at those and bought them... n i think it costs me £3 or something, can't remember exactly

ReputationRep:
    100% agree with fatima, the Campus Refill Pads are amazing! I scan homeworks off these pads because sometimes my teacher has the tendency to lose things and they work a dream! Super easy to rip out pages, my main subjects are Maths so I can absolutely recommend them and they scan very nicely!

I order mine off Amazon or WHSmith, WHSmith has got them instock 140 page pads for £2.24 and free delivery on orders over £20 if you need extra stationery and stuff

plus they are 90 gsm as opposed to ryman's 65, so the paper is really good quality and don't rip easily in a folder

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.