Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have diagnoses of autism, social phobia, depression and psychotic symptoms.

    i have £27000 in my name which stops me getting benefits or housing, so I live with my parents and we have a toxic relationship. I'm 23.

    Should I rent a flat for £600 a month all included, or travel around Britain instead?

    I have applied for PIP recently. Would my claim be destroyed if I tried to travel? I would find it hard to travel.
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.