Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey , im an international student , non EU and i am applying for law to UK . Cn you suggest some universities , good and decent for Law .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaikhajuria)
    Hey , im an international student , non EU and i am applying for law to UK . Cn you suggest some universities , good and decent for Law .
    a lot depends on what grades you are likely to achieve. Durham LSE UCL and Bristol are amongst the best but are extremely competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaikhajuria)
    I'd suggest having a read of http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...pplying-to-uni

As swanseajack says, a lot depends on your grades. You'll also need to think about whether you want to be in a city, small town or more rural location, on a campus or at a uni that's in the middle of the city.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind the location though I would prefer near a big city to help get internships. My expected grade would be about an AAB , so can you suggest some colleges which are easyish to get into , but are not bad , like decent ones where people have a good chance of getting in

ReputationRep:
    For AAA in big cities try Birmingham, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester, Southampton, Warwick and York.
    For AAB try Aston, Leicester and Royal Holloway.
    In smaller cities try Exeter and Lancaster for AAA and Kent and East Anglia for AAB.

I don't think any of these unis are easy to get into for law but these are probably your best options

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swanseajack1)
    For AAA in big cities try Birmingham, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester, Southampton, Warwick and York.
    For AAB try Aston, Leicester and Royal Holloway.
    In smaller cities try Exeter and Lancaster for AAA and Kent and East Anglia for AAB.

I don't think any of these unis are easy to get into for law but these are probably your best options
    People told me that getting internships in London is way easier than other cities, hence one should aim to study in London. How correct are they?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.