Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have I lost my virginity? watch

I was very drunk and my erection was pretty soft- I couldn't penetrate her. In the end we just had oral sex.

Does this count as losing my virginity- I'm aware I technically haven't, but surely by principle, I have?

ReputationRep:
    No, you haven't

ReputationRep:
    If you engage in something sexual with another person for the purpose of achieving sexual pleasure/orgasm, you aren't a virgin anymore, whether that's putting your **** in her mouth, vagina, anus, or between her toes etc.

ReputationRep:
    "In technical"
    "In principle"

I'm sorry but you've had your flaccid willy sucked. This isn't Plato surely?...

ReputationRep:
    Lmao yes you have fam

ReputationRep:
    About 50/50 I'd say. You were inside her, but just the wrong hole.

Yes you have penetrated something therefore you have lost your virginity. Next time drink less, get hard and actually get the right hole

ReputationRep:
    No you are still virginal and must continue to carry yourself in a way that represents this truth

ReputationRep:
    Reckon could could claim it. Charming story..

ReputationRep:
    Well, no. If you couldn't penetrate her, then no. Don't lie to yourself and others; do you really wanna remember the time you "lost your virginity" as how you just described it - drunk, not even hard, and unable to penetrate her?

good luck, m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Reckon could could claim it. Charming story..
    http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo5uctSeBz1qzgxtm.gif

ReputationRep:
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/569995f86...7o1_r1_500.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grvcex97)
    Well, no. If you couldn't penetrate her, then no. Don't lie to yourself and others; do you really wanna remember the time you "lost your virginity" as how you just described it - drunk, not even hard, and unable to penetrate her?

good luck, m8.
    This.

I dunno why people are telling him he lost his virginity lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grvcex97)

good luck, m8.
    It depends how you define virginity. If just by penis in vagina sex then does that mean lifelong homosexuals are lifelong virgins?

If you count it as any form of sex then surely oral sex count as much as any other type.

(Original post by Dheorl)
    It depends how you define virginity. If just by penis in vagina sex then does that mean lifelong homosexuals are lifelong virgins?

If you count it as any form of sex then surely oral sex count as much as any other type.
    I count it as actual penetration. Most people who have replied are too thick to understand this thread.

Yes, I am aware I didn't penetrate her, so techmically I'm a virgin.

However, I'm saying that in principle I'm not- if I were (un)fortunate enough to maintain an erection, I would definitely not be a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    Nope still a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to believe you lost your virginity then stand by it. You're convincing us yourself that you did lose it lol. Personally, I think you're still a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I count it as actual penetration. Most people who have replied are too thick to understand this thread.

Yes, I am aware I didn't penetrate her, so techmically I'm a virgin.

However, I'm saying that in principle I'm not- if I were (un)fortunate enough to maintain an erection, I would definitely not be a virgin.
    So basically this is all about you trying to claim street cred because you had the chance to do something.

Does that mean I lost my virginity at 16 when I turned someone down because there was the possibility of me having sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    If you engage in something sexual with another person for the purpose of achieving sexual pleasure/orgasm, you aren't a virgin anymore, whether that's putting your **** in her mouth, vagina, anus, or between her toes etc.
    How is that relevant? Surely, that's has as much relevance as the "sex = penetration" equation that resides in the brains of many.

So ... if a man's virginity is decided by his penis penetrating part of a body, then that would surely mean a woman's virginity is decided by her vagina being penetrated by some part of a body.
    Which means that if the OP is considered to have lost his virginity, then you would also consider that a woman's virginity is lost by her being fingered, for example.

Which I'm not really sure about:lolwut:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.