Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Having talked to a lecturer on Saturday's open day, I discovered that within the application process, applicants must send in a 60 second video under a specific brief. I was wondering if any current students could let me know what the brief has been in the past few years and when in the application process you are asked to make one (do you send it in with the personal statement or do they ask for them after statements/ references are reviewed)? Can't wait to make this thing! xD

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember there being a 60 second video requirement in previous years for this course, there wasn't such requirement when I looked at the course for last year entry and no mention on open day about it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.