Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Year 11 wants me what do I do? watch

Announcements

I'm in year 13 but she's really fit. I don't really want a relationship but am really tempted to smash. The only issue is I'm worried about what the people in my year would say about it and I'm not sure about whether I should resist my impulses or not. I'm pretty sure they're 15 as well which makes the situation a bit more difficult although I seriously doubt the police would care. Should I go for it or not?

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it. If she is 15, then it is illegal and you will get in trouble for it. Just wait to find someone who's legal and closer to your age

ReputationRep:
    So you suspect she's underage but you're 'tempted' to commit statutory rape? Nah bro, find someone over the age of consent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm in year 13 but she's really fit. I don't really want a relationship but am really tempted to smash. The only issue is I'm worried about what the people in my year would say about it and I'm not sure about whether I should resist my impulses or not. I'm pretty sure they're 15 as well which makes the situation a bit more difficult although I seriously doubt the police would care. Should I go for it or not?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Nope next year your going uni /working or finally becoming an adult meanwhile she'll be in sixth form/college

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    So you suspect she's underage but you're 'tempted' to commit statutory rape? Nah bro, find someone over the age of consent
    I'm not saying it's right, but technically it's not statutory rape, as she would have to be under 13 for it to be considered rape.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying it's right, but technically it's not statutory rape, as she would have to be under 13 for it to be considered rape.
    No, pretty sure statutory rape is for sex with people under 16, as 16 is the age of consent. If 13 was the age of consent then yes, but it's not. The law says that under 16s cannot consent, and thus it is rape

ReputationRep:
    Wait until it's her b'day, then smash.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    people in year 11 will either turn 16 sooner or by summer anyways

ReputationRep:
    Build up to smash until she's frothing at the fanny, then smash on her 16th birthday

ReputationRep:
    If you hit her you could just say she lied and said she was 16.

ReputationRep:
    you can have a nice romantic time without actually boning this youngster

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered i saw a year 10 and a year 12 in a relationship , bit wierd.

ReputationRep:
    I'd advise the 15 year old girl to stay away from you, if you only want her to 'smash' then good luck with the reputation you want to uphold.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    But she's really fit and wants me. Besides I doubt there would be much of a risk of me actually getting prosecuted for this.

ReputationRep:
    ask her if she wants to smash and record the conversation

then you have evidence of it not being raped

smash

have fun

she is basically 16 anyways

ReputationRep:
    too risky, abort

0-100 real quick

ReputationRep:
    But she's really fit and wants me. Besides I doubt there would be much of a risk of me actually getting prosecuted for this.
    Not the point. You're still committing statutory rape. Find someone legal. Plus you only want her so you can 'smash' and to be honest that's not how a person should have their first time - especially as she likes you and will think you like her

ReputationRep:
    They would if you were reported!!
    Really really no :no::nope:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.