The Student Room Group

Was this girl raped?

Scroll to see replies

maybe consider her indifference as a defence mechanism. it is common for people to laugh things off when they are hurt or in shock. maybe give her time, and rather than tell her whether she has or hasn't been raped, make sure she knows what constitutes as rape, then let her decide.
I would report it because just because that girl was okay with it doesn't mean another one will be, and, technically that WAS rape by any other standard. It might not have been in this certain situation because the girl seemed to give consent even after the situation was over, but most of the time that's not the case.
Original post by HeyItsBray
I would report it because just because that girl was okay with it doesn't mean another one will be, and, technically that WAS rape by any other standard. It might not have been in this certain situation because the girl seemed to give consent even after the situation was over, but most of the time that's not the case.

The girl says she consented and enjoyed herself. It wasn't rape and she clearly wasn't as drunk as the OP claims. If the guy has sex with somebody else and that person said they didn't want to, it's rape. But she did want to. I think it's likely that the OP is exaggerating how drunk she was.

Although thinking about it, it's probably likely that the OP is a well thought out troll, as they have not replied or commented further
Original post by georgiaswift
The girl says she consented and enjoyed herself. It wasn't rape and she clearly wasn't as drunk as the OP claims. If the guy has sex with somebody else and that person said they didn't want to, it's rape. But she did want to. I think it's likely that the OP is exaggerating how drunk she was.

Although thinking about it, it's probably likely that the OP is a well thought out troll, as they have not replied or commented further

By law, legally, people that are drunk/under the influence cannot consent. Legally it's rape, but, again, it depends on how she felt really I guess. I'd still report it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending