Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I need some help with what to include in the A2 Photography essay.
    It has to be a minimum of 1000 words, but I don't know what to include or which photographer to do it on.
    My theme for my project is nature so it has to be based on a nature photographer
    Any help will be brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpannaH31)
    Hello,
    I need some help with what to include in the A2 Photography essay.
    It has to be a minimum of 1000 words, but I don't know what to include or which photographer to do it on.
    My theme for my project is nature so it has to be based on a nature photographer
    Any help will be brilliant
    Hi i have finished my A2 photography essay and it it is no where near as scary as ot seems when you first start it. The easiest way to get a good grade is to include 4 photographers, one needs to be an early photographer so early 1900s late 1800s another needs to be a film photographer from the 60s or 70s and the remaining 2 can be modern artists shooting digital.Talk about the technical side of the images chosen shutter speed, white balence, composition, etc. Before you know it you will have gone over the 3,000 word limit.Include an introduction of around 400 words just talking abput the topic you habe chosen and why you want to do it. Then go on to expain the roots of the topic and how iy has evoloved through time mentioning pioneering photographers.I got an A grade equivilent in mine so good luck it isn't that bad.

ReputationRep:
    Ansil adams? The godfarther

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.