The Student Room Group

A2 Photography essay

Hello,
I need some help with what to include in the A2 Photography essay.
It has to be a minimum of 1000 words, but I don't know what to include or which photographer to do it on.
My theme for my project is nature so it has to be based on a nature photographer
Any help will be brilliant :smile:
Original post by SpannaH31
Hello,
I need some help with what to include in the A2 Photography essay.
It has to be a minimum of 1000 words, but I don't know what to include or which photographer to do it on.
My theme for my project is nature so it has to be based on a nature photographer
Any help will be brilliant :smile:

Hi i have finished my A2 photography essay and it it is no where near as scary as ot seems when you first start it. The easiest way to get a good grade is to include 4 photographers, one needs to be an early photographer so early 1900s late 1800s another needs to be a film photographer from the 60s or 70s and the remaining 2 can be modern artists shooting digital.Talk about the technical side of the images chosen shutter speed, white balence, composition, etc. Before you know it you will have gone over the 3,000 word limit.Include an introduction of around 400 words just talking abput the topic you habe chosen and why you want to do it. Then go on to expain the roots of the topic and how iy has evoloved through time mentioning pioneering photographers.I got an A grade equivilent in mine so good luck it isn't that bad.
Ansil adams? The godfarther

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending