Turn on thread page Beta

Empty inside watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How do I get closer to Allah (God)?

ReputationRep:
    Pray, pray and pray. It will help you spiritually become closer to Allah

Make Dua. Repent. Ask for forgiveness Follow the Prophet Muhammad's footsteps (pbuh)

Also you don't have to be perfect. Remember it's just you and Allah no one else. DW bout other people, and if they pray 5 times a day or go to Islamic school. Just remember it's you and Allah's connection no one else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Also you don't have to be perfect. Remember it's just you and Allah no one else. DW bout other people, and if they pray 5 times a day or go to Islamic school. Just remember it's you and Allah's connection no one else
    Thanks ,but I'm just so stressed as in I'm year 11 and I don't know if I can get the grades I need ,because I want to get into medical school😔

ReputationRep:
    if you make dua, and revise too. Allah will put barakah in your hard work and you will succeed my love x (don't just pray and expect a miracle)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    if you make dua, and revise too. Allah will put barakah in your hard work and you will succeed my love x (don't just pray and expect a miracle)
    Yeah I will do both inshallah

(Original post by Geek_shay)
    Thanks ,but I'm just so stressed as in I'm year 11 and I don't know if I can get the grades I need ,because I want to get into medical school😔
    Look I'll link you did this video, I think it practically worked for me. I was a C1/B3 in English Lit I watched this video, and listened to his advice ended up with a A1 2 marks of A*. --> Promise me you'll watch all of it :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv3q77MhRBg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Look I'll link you did this video, I think it practically worked for me. I was a C1/B3 in English Lit I watched this video, and listened to his advice ended up with a A1 2 marks of A*. --> Promise me you'll watch all of it :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv3q77MhRBg
    Omg I can't thank you enough ,this literally changed my life and I watched it the whole way through. I hope you get the reward from Allah for sending me this ❤️

Omg I can't thank you enough ,this literally changed my life and I watched it the whole way through. I hope you get the reward from Allah for sending me this ❤️
    I'm glad I can help

ReputationRep:
    You better pray to god the Atheists don't come into here and start sucking the life out of this thread with there hatred. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh no not again!)
    You better pray to god the Atheists don't come into here and start sucking the life out of this thread with there hatred. :/
    Lool your funny ,I don't really care about what they would say or what anyone would say unless it benifits me

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.