Am I disgusting?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I masturbated a couple hours ago and forgot to wash my hands. I just got my food and started eating and realized. Am I disgusting human being :cry2: ?
Oh no not again!
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I masturbated a couple hours ago and forgot to wash my hands. I just got my food and started eating and realized. Am I disgusting human being :cry2: ?
What you ate with your hands, and you only realised once you dug in with the white jizz still on you hands.

Did the food taste salty?
ihatePE
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
a little salt brings out the flavouring, you're good
samina_ay
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by oh no not again!)
so you ate your food with the white jizz on it, and only realized once you started digging in?

Did the food taste salty?
lmfao can't give you rep, but lol
saeed97
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I guess you think people who have oral sex are the filthiest people out there?
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Saved you reaching over to grab the S shaker.
samina_ay
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Since all of you guys are describing the taste of jizz as salty.... have you tasted it? o.O
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Meh a little extra salt never hurt anyone
Student403
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by samina_ay)
Since all of you guys are describing the taste of jizz as salty.... have you tasted it? o.O
Since my biology teacher described AIDs to me, does that mean he has it??
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
Even in your cooking :P
Oh no not again!
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
I am sure you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
samina_ay
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
Since my biology teacher described AIDs to me, does that mean he has it??
Oo I see what you did there.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
Even in your cooking :P
Lol true, who am I to talk?! :awesome:

(Original post by Oh no not again!)
I am sure you'd know all about, wouldn't you?
No :innocent:
Oh no not again!
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes, I have tasted my own jizz to see what the fuss was all about.

And confirm mine tasted like Walkers Ready salted crisps.
samina_ay
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Good good
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

:puke:
MrKmas508
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Them: "it's a prank, it's a prank bro, it's a prank calm down yeah". Me: “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
ivy.98
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
This thread is GROSS af :puke:
samina_ay
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MrKmas508)
Them: "it's a prank, it's a prank bro, it's a prank calm down yeah". Me: “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
Hello again u creep x
TaintedLight
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I've seen videos where people literally sucks the life out of the V-hole and the A-hole ... you are not that disgusting as you think you are
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
42.08%
Not yet, but I will soon (66)
18.03%
No (146)
39.89%

Watched Threads