Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm wanting to start an Anthropology course at uni next year (2016 entry) but everywhere I've looked has been really cryptic about careers in Anthropology that don't involve working in museums or for charities. Most information that I've gotten has been along the lines off "you can do anything!", but I was wondering if anyone has finished their course and gone into work or if anyone has any more useful information about employment post uni??? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayla.ellis)
    I'm wanting to start an Anthropology course at uni next year (2016 entry) but everywhere I've looked has been really cryptic about careers in Anthropology that don't involve working in museums or for charities. Most information that I've gotten has been along the lines off "you can do anything!", but I was wondering if anyone has finished their course and gone into work or if anyone has any more useful information about employment post uni??? Thank you
    Hi Kayla

My name is Amy and I am third year archaeology student at Bournemouth uni (as well as being a student ambassador).

It really depends on what you want to do with your degree? What sort of career were you looking to follow?

Amy

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.