A2 Spanish - Need to choose a cultural topic

Watch this thread
chloe.palmer
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hiya,

I'm doing the AQA A2 Spanish syllabus and we've been given free choice of what to study for one of our cultural topics (the other is the book Como Agua Para Chocolate). I want to study a Spanish speaking country or region but I haven't got a clue where to do... Any suggestions?

Ideally I'd like one that doesn't have tooooo much history.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by chloe.palmer)
Hiya,

I'm doing the AQA A2 Spanish syllabus and we've been given free choice of what to study for one of our cultural topics (the other is the book Como Agua Para Chocolate). I want to study a Spanish speaking country or region but I haven't got a clue where to do... Any suggestions?

Ideally I'd like one that doesn't have tooooo much history.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received
Avoid doing a region if at all possible. However much you dislike literature, the questions are always a lot nicer.

I think Como Aguas is quite long, but it looks from the synopsis I've read to be quite interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads