Turn on thread page Beta

Ladies, do you prefer circumcision? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There was that thread about whether infant circumcision should be banned or not, but now I want to know what are lady friends think of it.

Honest opinions please, it's not just religious people that get circumcised, so don't go hating on it for that sole reason.

For all you lesbians out there.... I'm guessing your dildos are of circumcised penises? .... honestly I have no idea what you should do on this thread. But hey you're welcome too.

Oh and yes, I am circumcised.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer uncircumcised, but I'm not overly fussed either way

ReputationRep:
    I prefer circumcised. It looks prettier lol

I do think it's awful to do it to a newborn baby when it's really not a necessary procedure though

i prefer uncircumcised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DebbyDowner)
    I prefer circumcised. It looks prettier lol
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy, got circumcised for my girlfriend. FWIW I much prefer being circumcised than not. I don't think it's bad to do it to babies, now I know how much nicer it is to be that way I wish I'd had it done as a baby as it hurt quite a bit getting it done as an adult, and it took a while to heal and erections hurt.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer circumcised!

ReputationRep:
    circumcised very healthy google it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I am not, and no-one has ever commented on it, favourably or otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not bothered, I've experienced both and they both have pro's and cons for girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Findlay6)
    I'm not bothered, I've experienced both and they both have pro's and cons for girls.
    such as?

Circumcised

My boyfriend is uncircumcised and I quite like it. However, I would not say I have a preference - it is just one of those things I accept as it is and am not fussed about in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    There was that thread about whether infant circumcision should be banned or not, but now I want to know what are lady friends think of it.

Honest opinions please, it's not just religious people that get circumcised, so don't go hating on it for that sole reason.

For all you lesbians out there.... I'm guessing your dildos are of circumcised penises? .... honestly I have no idea what you should do on this thread. But hey you're welcome too.

Oh and yes, I am circumcised.
    Nope i would prefer uncircumcised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    Nope i would prefer uncircumcised.
    This thread is form 4 months ago lmao, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Turns out not many people post in the sexual health tab very often...

ReputationRep:
    No it's like there's something missing!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.