Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

feel so lonely without him watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I feel so lonely without him in my life, what do I do to not feel like this. No one could make me as happy and content with life as he did. And please don't say talk to other guys because I'm talking to so many guys right now and it still doesn't fill the void. I can't even concentrate on my work, and it's 3rd year pharmacy so it's become very difficult this year

ReputationRep:
    You don't need another man to complete you huni. You need to concentrate on your life, your degree and career. A man isn't worth your time. Be thankful he's gone, you don't need his poison in your life. You're good without and when you realise that, the better. No one has died of loneliness, you'll be fine - keep yourself busy and focused.

ReputationRep:
    time heals all wounds. Right now focus on self-improvement, go to the gym etc. If you build up your confidence you'll forget him more easily

ReputationRep:
    Agree with all of the advice given above
    Also, listen to bounce calvin Harris!
    Just sayin
    Music can make u feel great sometimes x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes someone can make you as happy and content as he did - that someone is you. Having been in the similar situation as you I understand it's hard to get over a break up. You have to pick yourself up and focus! I have to constantly remind myself that he is out there living his life and getting on with things. So now it's time we do the same. We'll be okay in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celina10)
    I feel so lonely without him in my life, what do I do to not feel like this. No one could make me as happy and content with life as he did. And please don't say talk to other guys because I'm talking to so many guys right now and it still doesn't fill the void. I can't even concentrate on my work, and it's 3rd year pharmacy so it'
    s become very difficult this year
    How long have you not seen him if you dont mind asking?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Nothing you can actively do to make that go away.
    Remind yourself that you're paying a silly amount of money to study your degree and you don't want to mess it up - you want the best grades possible, so work as hard as you can. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reader106)
    How long have you not seen him if you dont mind asking?
    It's been 3 weeks since we last spoke

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.