Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for a French and German double honours degree at The University of Bath for 2016. I got ABBC at As (German- A , French-B , History- B , PE- C). I'm predicted AAB at A2. However is it likely that my top two choices of Bath and Birminham will give me an offer seeing as I didn't meet their AAB requirement at AS? Does anyone who has got offers/ got into one of these unis or another know?

ReputationRep:
    I'm holding an AAB offer after getting ABB at AS from Exeter, which I think is a uni on the same level as the ones you mentioned. Going from a B to an A is seen as realistic, and since your predictions match their typical offer, I reckon you'll be okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your predicted grades

Someone predicted AAA will be preferential regardless of their as grades

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your reply I hope you're right. Good luck in your application
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Pauljensen)
    Thanks for your reply I hope you're right. Good luck in your application
    It's definitely possible (I got AABB at AS (not 90%+ UMS in Maths) but got an offer for A*AA (predicted A*AAA) from Bath, with an A* in Maths and an A in a subject that I hadn't done the AS in in Year 12.

Good luck! :borat:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.