Turn on thread page Beta

How much do you think you will spend on Christmas? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I predict an easy £300 which includes presents and food. I can not wait to see my sons face when he sees all the lego I've got him, I've bought all his favourite tv show characters to put in his stocking which is a total of 23 pieces.. think his head may explode.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    the same as any other day, i dont celebrate christmas but i do accept gifts from other family members. you can never reject gifts

ReputationRep:
    £0. I don't believe in spending loads of money for the sake of one day. It's about the things you give out for free through out the year, and helping others. I don't want anything bought for me either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    the same as any other day, i dont celebrate christmas but i do accept gifts from other family members. you can never reject gifts
    Sigh..you again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    £0. I don't believe in spending loads of money for the sake of one day. It's about the things you give out for free through out the year, and helping others. I don't want anything bought for me either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    £100-150? More relatives to buy for this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elen90)
    £100-150? More relatives to buy for this year.
    Cheapass

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    £0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Souljer)
    Cheapass

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 17 and saving money :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    I predict an easy £300 which includes presents and food. I can not wait to see my sons face when he sees all the lego I've got him, I've bought all his favourite tv show characters to put in his stocking which is a total of 23 pieces.. think his head may explode.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait you have a son, that sounds familiar. The Al-Pacino avatar plus the odd threads.

Oh god, Treypound is that you?:popout:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ive spent about £350,gotten all my christmas present shopping done. Also predict another £50 on a new tree +decorations.

ReputationRep:
    Nought

ReputationRep:
    Nothing solely for Christmas, but I just spent over £400 on drinks to take me through the festive season..

ReputationRep:
    No idea. I think I'm going back to buying books for people.

I know. I'll just buy everyone a taxi ride to the library. You can always have fun with the library.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it is great to find someone with this attitude . i only spend £40-£50 since i only have my family to buy for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    it is great to find someone with this attitude . i only spend £40-£50 since i only have my family to buy for.
    I just appreciate things that are done for me all year round. I don't need people to give me fancy gifts to prove that they care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just appreciate things that are done for me all year round. I don't need people to give me fancy gifts to prove that they care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i don't want people to buy for me as i don't actually like christmas but my family do.

ReputationRep:
    £0 because I'm poor.

ReputationRep:
    Me personally I spend £30-£60 on my family but the rest of my family spend way too much money
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    No more than £70-80.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.