Will there be any questions on bearing in a c2 edexcel exam?

Watch this thread
coconut64
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Will bearings come up in c1?
Mesosleepy
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Bearings did come up in c2, haven't seen c1
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by coconut64)
Will bearings come up in c1?
There is no trigonometry in C1
Questions involving the sine or cosine rule and bearings have certainly appeared in past C2 papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
coconut64
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
[QUOTE=gdunne42;60178679]There is no trigonometry in C1
Questions involving the sine or cosine rule and bearings have certainly appeared in past C2 papers
Thank you for the reply, I am not very good at bearings that's why I asked because in the c2 book it only mentions it briefly so I am not certain if I need to learn it in depth o
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=coconut64;60180803]
(Original post by gdunne42)
There is no trigonometry in C1
Thank you for the reply, I am not very good at bearings that's why I asked because in the c2 book it only mentions it briefly so I am not certain if I need to learn it in depth o
You do need to sort it out because it could appear in your exam but truthfully an A level maths student really shouldn't have problems with bearings, they are just angles at a point measured clockwise from a line pointing north.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (24)
18.6%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (14)
10.85%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.75%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
25.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.16%

Watched Threads