ReputationRep:
    Will bearings come up in c1?

ReputationRep:
    Bearings did come up in c2, haven't seen c1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coconut64)
    Will bearings come up in c1?
    There is no trigonometry in C1
    Questions involving the sine or cosine rule and bearings have certainly appeared in past C2 papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=gdunne42;60178679]There is no trigonometry in C1
    Questions involving the sine or cosine rule and bearings have certainly appeared in past C2 papers
    Thank you for the reply, I am not very good at bearings that's why I asked because in the c2 book it only mentions it briefly so I am not certain if I need to learn it in depth o

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=coconut64;60180803]
    (Original post by gdunne42)
    There is no trigonometry in C1
    Thank you for the reply, I am not very good at bearings that's why I asked because in the c2 book it only mentions it briefly so I am not certain if I need to learn it in depth o
    You do need to sort it out because it could appear in your exam but truthfully an A level maths student really shouldn't have problems with bearings, they are just angles at a point measured clockwise from a line pointing north.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 26, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.