Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

will tim wonnocott ever present bargain hunt again? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    for those antique fans do you think that tim wonnocott who was suspended last month after a bust up with producers will ever present bargain hunt again, i think he is the best presenter on tv he is funny and really enjoying to watch, i sadly when bargain hunt is on at lunchtime are at work as a easjet check in agent, but i always watch the i player catch up i think the show will be bull**** without him, i hope he is not fired as the show will fall to pieces, i laugh he stupif over exergation of works like auction and going to make a profit and the word monarch, he always wears over the top cloths, i think the rumours are crap and lies

ReputationRep:
    I really can't stand him. Seem's like a proper Operation Yew Tree type.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, me neither.
    I want to because he comes across as an eccentric and I don't think we have enough eccentrics on the telly. Most presenters are clones. They turn them out like links in a chain of sausages.
    It is the constant mugging to camera that I can't stand. 😨

ReputationRep:
    Bethanie. Totally agree. It is one of my favourite programmes as is the Voice.
    With what they have done to Tom Jones if the BBC hold onto the programme and
    replace Tom I won't watch it. Likewise if they sack the legendary Tim I will stop watching
    Bargain Hunt. It will not be the same without him. He is a British institution.

ReputationRep:
    Tim is very entertaining. What he doesn't know about antiques would fit on the back of a charming Regency snuff box with exquisite repoussée scrollwork.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.