Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    one of my worst classmates was also one of my close friends during high school because he was choose to annoy me during ICT lessons

ReputationRep:
    In geography there was some idiot who thought it was funny to basically talk all the time but "try" and give a... Completely wrong answer to a teachers question for a laugh. He was also late by at least 15 minutes EVERY SINGLE morning single because of the trains... And immediately began his daily bull****tery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperlEE)
    one of my worst classmates was also one of my close friends during high school because he was choose to annoy me during ICT lessons
    lol....dont have one anymore but the one i had........ we got each other expelled from one high school but ended up going to a different one together.... but now were stuck in anger management which is *peeeeep* and shes kinda okay now :/
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Everyone is significantly more mature now in uni tutorials..

..So my worst classmate(s) would have to be the ones that nod when the tutors ask if 'everyone understands'!!!

ReputationRep:
    My worst classmate was this girl at my old school, she was catty to a lot of people, even behind her own friend's back, i remember whenever she threw insults she would always end it off by laughing and then say 'i'm only joking' .. when she clearly wasn't.... which was really annoying

ReputationRep:
    My worst classmate is this guy in my maths. He never shuts up - he's constantly shouting out answers (most of which are incorrect) and asking completely unrelated questions. The worst part is that he thinks out loud when he's working so that everyone in the class can hear him.

ReputationRep:
    My worst classmate was is and will be ......................me
    I keep day dreaming
    Which distracts me

ReputationRep:
    There's this one guy on my course who walks in 15/20 minutes every lecture we've had so far. And he always has a drink in his hand, so I assume he buys a drink and then comes LOL SO ANNOYING THO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sana_malik)
    lol....dont have one anymore but the one i had........ we got each other expelled from one high school but ended up going to a different one together.... but now were stuck in anger management which is *peeeeep* and shes kinda okay now :/
    How? if you don't mind me asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geriatriclolita)
    How? if you don't mind me asking.
    lol. i dont mind. we got into too many fights with each other........ outside class as well as inside class (the reason they gave us were affecting other students learning, causing disruptions etc.) :/

but yeah everythins good now

ReputationRep:
    Well, I had 1 and I thought he was a complete and utter douche. One day, he randomly just grabbed by leg as I walked past him - I thought he was being a perv so I smacked him... :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But he actually isn't so I regret smacking him - he actually clarified and explained how he wasn't a douche like a week ago

ReputationRep:
    Used to always throw me out of my classroom chair because he wanted to sit near his friends :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is a few.

ReputationRep:
    a guy called Jamie.

ReputationRep:
    fake girls hate them

ReputationRep:
    There's someone in one of my classes who is constantly talking, shouting out answers and asking unrelated questions in a way that makes everyone cringe when he does it - I think everyone in my class is embarrassed for him as well as frustrated by him.

ReputationRep:
    This guy who longs out the lesson by asking so many question at the end and going off topic. I want to punch him

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.