Turn on thread page Beta

Got my ID confiscated by a bouncer... what should I do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My friend cannot get in with his residence permit so at the door the drunk me chucked my home country ID card to him, he got caught and my ID was confiscated by a bouncer, I got kicked out and was told that was identity fraud.

I've got different names under different nationality, and the name under my ID card is different from the one I use at airport immigration; should I approach the police to get my ID back or I should leave it and apply for another one back in my home country?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henry_almighty)
    My friend cannot get in with his residence permit so at the door the drunk me chucked my home country ID card to him, he got caught and my ID was confiscated by a bouncer, I got kicked out and was told that was identity fraud.

I've got different names under different nationality, and the name under my ID card is different from the one I use at airport immigration; should I approach the police to get my ID back or I should leave it and apply for another one back in my home country?
    Go back to the bar and ask for it back - it's not their property, it's yours - or demand that they send it to the police.

Chances are they'll hand it over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.