Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been into Anime quiet a bit in the past and enjoyed watching it after coming back from school and seeing all these different stories..
    I watched a lot of different ones such as the mainstream Naruto, bleach and a few of the unpopular ones like beelzebub and hajime no ippo and kingdom and magi etc...
    I haven't been into anything lately because it just feels like anime is not really as exciting as I used to find it. I've looked at a few of the latest ones but they're so bad compared to previous anime.. Parasyte the maxim was my favourite but after it ended it just feels so annoying because nothing will ever be as good as it was... Can anyone suggest anything that will be out in the future that is good? Or even something that you're watching now..

ReputationRep:
    Tokyo Ghoul, Nanatsu no Taizai, Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basuke

ReputationRep:
    If you have the time, you can check out FMA: Brotherhood, One Piece and Hunter x Hunter as well

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Tokyo ghoul and kuroko no basuke as well Hunter x hunter seen a lil part but not a fan and I felt sick when I saw the dude turn his daughter into a chimera so I stopped watching lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    I've seen Tokyo ghoul and kuroko no basuke as well Hunter x hunter seen a lil part but not a fan and I felt sick when I saw the dude turn his daughter into a chimera so I stopped watching lol
    That's FMA And I agree, FMA has some weird stuff going on there, great nonetheless if you can handle it. If you liked Kuroko no Basuke and Hajime no Ippo, you have high chances of liking Haikyuu.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched it myself but I've heard that Zankyouu no Terror is good. Durarara!! is a little confusing to start with but once you're a couple episodes in the plot starts to thicken and you get sucked in really quickly.
    There's also Free! which you've probably already heard of/seen, it's my personal favourite but I'm a little biased depends on your personal taste really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightwoXd)
    I haven't watched it myself but I've heard that Zankyouu no Terror is good. Durarara!! is a little confusing to start with but once you're a couple episodes in the plot starts to thicken and you get sucked in really quickly.
    There's also Free! which you've probably already heard of/seen, it's my personal favourite but I'm a little biased depends on your personal taste really.
    Heard of 50% Off? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Heard of 50% Off? :holmes:
    Oh hell yes

ReputationRep:
    I don't know man parasyte was so good and I just wish it would last forever... It's the only thing that I thought was amazing.. I'm so heartbroken that it ended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightwoXd)
    Oh hell yes
    Seen eps. 14?

ReputationRep:
    Most anime is **** but if you haven't come across anything better than Parasyte yet you're doing it wrong, plenty of stuff to discover. It's pointless limiting yourself to new ones because there is just so much dross being pumped out: go through the back catalogue.

Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Baccano, Darker than Black, Death Note, Blood+, Hellsing, Ghost Hound, Dennou Coil, Serial Experiments: Lain, Paranoia Agent, Parasyte as you say and any film by Mamoru Hosoda, that is my own taste so have a look at some of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Seen eps. 14?
    Hadn't even realised it had come out! Off to watch it now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.