Turn on thread page Beta

Does this mean he isn't quite over me ? watch

Announcements

We had a bad break up ( he left me for another girl ) about 9 months ago now and I deleted him from everything and ceased contact . Just recently we started texting again and he told my friend who he still has contact with he likes looking at her snapchat stories then he can see me . Could this mean he might still have feelings or is 9 months too long ..? I still really like him btw

ReputationRep:
    That's nice..Don't forget the part where he left you for another girl. I think it means you should continue to move on with your life without him.

(Original post by phunky_fresh)
    That's nice..Don't forget the part where he left you for another girl. I think it means you should continue to move on with your life without him.
    Ah thanks .. Yeah maybe I'm reading too much into it ??he did say he'd like toners up again as well but it's sort of when he's ready and on his terms as in id meet tomorrow he wants to wait till we are both at home from uni at Christmas

ReputationRep:
    It means you're not quite over him and should continue to cease contact.

ReputationRep:
    He left you for someone else. He clearly just wants you as a backup option in case his current relationship doesn't work out. Find someone better

(Original post by georgiaswift)
    He left you for someone else. He clearly just wants you as a backup option in case his current relationship doesn't work out. Find someone better
    But surely he can't be completely 100% smitten or I wouldn't be on his mind would I ..?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We had a bad break up ( he left me for another girl ) about 9 months ago now and I deleted him from everything and ceased contact . Just recently we started texting again and he told my friend who he still has contact with he likes looking at her snapchat stories then he can see me . Could this mean he might still have feelings or is 9 months too long ..? I still really like him btw
    Because he was with someone else he didn't go through the 'missing you / wanting to get back together' phase until now so maybe he temporarily has feelings, but it's not worth it considering what he's done. I would suggest blocking him again. Focus your attention on other guys

ReputationRep:
    It depends on several factors such as:
    How close is this common friend to you?
    He is single or in relationship at the moment?

If this common friend of yours is more close to him than you, and he (your ex) is single at the moment, then this could be a trap. I am not sure but it may have little possibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But surely he can't be completely 100% smitten or I wouldn't be on his mind would I ..?
    So you would genuinely want to be with someone who leaves you for other women? And if he's still thinking of you when he has a new girlfriend, he'll still be thinking of her if he gets back with you. You sound convinced that you want to get him back, but it'll just make you miserable again. If that's what you want, then go ahead and do it; nothing we say will stop you

ReputationRep:
    People ALWAYS wonder about exs. Just human nature, doesnt mean he hasnt move on.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely recommend relocating and finding someone new.

ReputationRep:
    He broke up with you.
    For someone else.
    Stop thinking about him, he just sees you as a backup.
    Carry on with your life and find someone better.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.