Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Surrey Vs King's College in Business Management watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Which is better Surrey or King's College for business management. I am also applying in Royal Holloway,Reading and City. But my main would be either surrey or kings.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    King's is a better known university and they just established their school of management. Surrey is also a good programme though and much easier to get into but way below King's http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...ment%20Studies
    The only thing is that life in London is a bit more expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyBugMery)
    King's is a better known university and they just established their school of management. Surrey is also a good programme though and much easier to get into but way below King's http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...ment%20Studies
    The only thing is that life in London is a bit more expensive.
    Oh okay, and what about Kings VS. Cass Business School??

ReputationRep:
    CUG seems to rank King's above Cass, so King's is probably preferable at the bsc level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyBugMery)
    CUG seems to rank King's above Cass, so King's is probably preferable at the bsc level.
    final update:

CASS Accounts & Finance AAA
    Surrey Business Management B overall

Which one to be my firm option?

ReputationRep:
    You did not get King's?
    One is a specialized program (Cass) so depends if you already know you want to work in the finance area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dina.alsamhouri)
    final update:

CASS Accounts & Finance AAA
    Surrey Business Management B overall

Which one to be my firm option?
    I think being in the city itself and amongst many more business-related university students will be more stimulating and more motivating in terms of career. Surrey will provide a more pleasant university experience relatively.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.