Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for licence online last week ,after getting post from dvla I send it back in two days with my passport , I've sent on wed 21th October so they can get on 22nd October , I tried to check my status and still says "in progress awaiting for application return form " it's 26 October now , I'm worried if anything wrong , what should I do ?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for mine in March, sent the forms back with my photos and got a medical form through and returned it the same day. I then waited until July to get the actual licence in the post and book my first lesson.

Sit tight! It probably won't take as long as mine. The online updates take ages to show anything.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.