In progress a waiting for application return form

Watch
Iron21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've applied for licence online last week ,after getting post from dvla I send it back in two days with my passport , I've sent on wed 21th October so they can get on 22nd October , I tried to check my status and still says "in progress awaiting for application return form " it's 26 October now , I'm worried if anything wrong , what should I do ?
TashTLM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I applied for mine in March, sent the forms back with my photos and got a medical form through and returned it the same day. I then waited until July to get the actual licence in the post and book my first lesson.

Sit tight! It probably won't take as long as mine. The online updates take ages to show anything.
Liam675
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey people I applied for mine on the 18/3/21 but still says in progress awaiting application return form
Ravneet.kaur
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Liam675)
Hey people I applied for mine on the 18/3/21 but still says in progress awaiting application return form
Have you received it yet?
Ravneet.kaur
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Liam675)
Same here I applied on the same day and sent out my id but still haven’t received it.Should i be worried?? And have you received yours yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
13.83%
I need help researching courses (8)
8.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.38%
I need help with my personal statement (38)
40.43%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
24.47%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.13%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.26%

Watched Threads