Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why are some people so damn fake? watch

Announcements

I was flicking through my OKcupid matches this morning, and I came across this OK-looking girl with pink hair. She had some of the nastiest things written down on her profile like: "I hate men", "I hate the patriarchy", "I'm genderqueer", "I'm a feminist, but don't contact me if you're a ****". How can you be a feminist and not only hate men, but use such misogynistic language. So I sent her a message because I was literally laughing my tits off. And all she said was "Its not sexist if I use it because I'm not in a position of power" Lololol!

ReputationRep:
    she clearly has no idea what feminism actually is and uses it as an excuse to be sexist. f*ck her.

ReputationRep:
    Some people really need to stop confusing the word "feminism" with "misandry".

ReputationRep:
    should have ****ed her right in the pussy (PusE)

(Original post by bellalalaxo)
    she clearly has no idea what feminism actually is and uses it as an excuse to be sexist. f*ck her.
    (Original post by omegaSQU4RED)
    Feminism is pure *******s.

To put that barrier up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Feminism is pure *******s.
    I don't think that's the case. Feminism is standing up for female rights. I wholeheartedly agree with that when there are moments of misogyny in this world and when women are denied the same rights as men just because of their gender.

However, I think forcing female rights on people and shoving them down people's throats is not the right thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    she don't wanna be saved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellalalaxo)
    In what sense?

ReputationRep:
    How dare you? This poor woman is suffering from textbook oppression and a clear lack of the privilege that victimizes her and caters to the evil men around her. I mean sure, there are places where you will be literally executed for speaking your mind; there are places where there is no access to technology, or even sufficient food and drink, but don't let that confuse you. You don't get it and need to check your privilege.

ReputationRep:
    I sense some attraction between you two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starvation13)
    In what sense?
    hahaha, not in the sense you're probably thinking
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she can go f*ck herself basically

Hear! Hear! (third wave) Feminisn has been off the rails since the 90s!

I must say that I've found this a common occurrence on dating sites.

I don't think that's the case. Feminism is standing up for female rights. I wholeheartedly agree with that when there are moments of misogyny in this world and when women are denied the same rights as men just because of their gender.

However, I think forcing female rights on people and shoving them down people's throats is not the right thing to do.
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. I'm ranting because of this toxic Western Feminism.

Feminism is dearly needed in the East and Russia.

ReputationRep:
    She's the one, go get her m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That 2Fase)
    should have ****ed her right in the pussy (PusE)

ReputationRep:
    fakery grabs attention

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.