Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm interested in studying French and Spanish at uni but sheffield only offers hispanic studies and i was wondering what the difference is between this and spanish? Also does anyone know any information about the course i.e is it literature, history, politics based etc ...? And is the course equally split between the 2 subjects with both language and cultural modules? I haven't found their website very useful in providing me with detailed information about the course so this is what I'm after.

Is Sheffied also a city uni? What's it like as well in terms of things to do in the city, nightlife, expense etc...

Sorry for all the questions! I haven't had a chance to visit the university and I have to send off my application soon so I have to choose two unis out of manchester, liverpool and sheffield, if anyone could help me to decide?

Thanks!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.