Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Found daunting message in file cabinet watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was storing my GCSE result papers and I saw a piece of paper that wasn't stored properly so I looked at what it was and on the back I saw the following "If you think you're strong, I'll break your glasses and kill you" I recognised that it's my mothers writing and know it's directed to me because I have glasses and have had them for quite a will

ReputationRep:
    i would take it as theart to kill. may be talk to your mum about it.

ReputationRep:
    This is bizarre. What is your mother like normally? Maybe speak to a sibling if you have any? Or if you have a dad show it to him and just say 'I found this while filing my papers and its a bit weird - do you know where it could have come from?' That way you are letting him know but you aren't accusing your mother to his face in case he doesn't take well to that.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.