Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

spy glasses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday i watched on tv, some programabout spy gadgets from movies. Among other things, they showed there aspecial pair of glasses with hiden microcamera. Today I invented ainteresting use of such a device but don'teven ask me, what i want to do :P Someone know where can i take glass like that in London?

Google Glass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Google Glass.
    Yes, i looking for something like that, but google glass are too expensive for me (£460.00 on e bay...). Maybe someone will know about some "cheaper version" of gg?

ReputationRep:
    http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/...lic/xray_5.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerry Kow)
    Yes, i looking for something like that, but google glass are too expensive for me (£460.00 on e bay...). Maybe someone will know about some "cheaper version" of gg?
    Search in Google: "OTP-GL300C spy glasses" - I think you may like it.. But dont ask me where to buy it in London...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Call)
    Search in Google: "OTP-GL300C spy glasses" - I think you may like it.. But dont ask me where to buy it in London...
    Ok, thanks for information. I found that glasses in web, and i think i like it (but i cant link to it in post to show you... WTF?). Price is much better than google glasses, and this model looks also more discreet, but i still dont know where, to buy it in London... Someone can help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerry Kow)
    Ok, thanks for information. I found that glasses in web, and i think i like it (but i cant link to it in post to show you... WTF?). Price is much better than google glasses, and this model looks also more discreet, but i still dont know where, to buy it in London... Someone can help?
    WTF?! Cant you just order it from that webstore?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.