Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I kissed a boy and I liked it watch

ReputationRep:
    obviously the title credit goes to Katy Perry ahahahaa
    So yesterday I took the train back to uni from visiting my family in the weekend, after walking through the train looking for empty seats I finally settled at a seat at the isle next to this guy I've never met before. So like 20 min in the journey the train driver announced that the train would be delayed for at least 30 min because of maintenance on the rails ahead.. so after much fuzzing and people moaning the guy next to me and I started to talk and the conversation just kept going for another hour we made jokes and laughed out loud on many occasions and out of no where he started to lean in and I did too there was a moment of awkwardness where we both looked at each other and smiled but we went ahead and kissed anyway. I never thought in a million years that I would kiss a guy because I always considered myself straight but to be fair I've never dated a girl before so me thinking I was straight could perhaps be something I unconsciously decided for whatever reason, I don't really know. But after the kiss I thought things would get really awkward between the two of us but I liked it and we kissed several times after. Now I'm really confused about my sexuality, I'm sat here thinking am I gay? or bi but I was never attracted to a guy before so why this? I don't think I'm gay although I would be fine with it if I was but I don't think I am because I can't imagine having sex with a guy it would just blow my mind ahahaa I'm so confused ahahaa someone help? anyone ever been in same scenario? please share your stories
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    sounds like this fan fiction can become the next 50 shades of grey, butt in all honesty this is like asking ''i like having sex with guys, am i gay?'' sort of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    sounds like this fan fiction can become the next 50 shades of grey, butt in all honesty this is like asking ''i like having sex with guys, am i gay?'' sort of thing
    I know what you mean. But I'm just confused why there and then? I've never been into guys I'm still not but it was just him this is so weird lol and I hate PE too :lol:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.