Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, can you feel attraction toward Mediterranean guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well I am Israeli and my grandparents are from Iraq/ Yemen/ Russia (no I wasn't made in an orgy!) so I have kind of Mediterranean look/ skin color. Do girls find this attractive or maybe unattractive?

my skin color is very similar to the brighter people in those pictures (maybe a little little bit brighter, but very similar skin to the Arab guy for example):

https://www.google.co.il/search?q=ro...iddle+east+men

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has different preferences. What some people find attractive, some don't. So some people will find you attractive, some won't. That's life.

ReputationRep:
    Girls only go for men with pallid white skin, ever since Twilight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    Everyone has different preferences. What some people find attractive, some don't. So some people will find you attractive, some won't. That's life.
    whats you'r personal opinion? and do you think this skin color is considerd generally unattractive (or just look wierd and forgien) in most Westren countries (or, in the other hand, in Africa and such places where people are generally darker?)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomers99)
    whats you'r personal opinion? and do you think this skin color is considerd generally unattractive (or just look wierd and forgien) in most Westren countries (or, in the other hand, in Africa and such places where people are generally darker?)?
    I'm really not bothered about skin colour. I've been attracted to white guys, black guys, and loads in between. It really doesn't matter to me

ReputationRep:
    I'm really not bothered about skin colour. I've been attracted to white guys, black guys, and loads in between. It really doesn't matter to me
    ok thx.

One last question, am I going to look really forgien in Westren countries like US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Japan, Australia, etc?

ReputationRep:
    ok thx.

One last question, am I going to look really forgien in Westren countries like US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Japan, Australia, etc?
    Nope! Loads of people of all different races in those countries (less so Japan though). You'll fit in fine, no one will even think about you as different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Girls only go for men with pallid white skin, ever since Twilight.
    How much I love a man who looks and reeks of pure death.

ReputationRep:
    Yes :perv:

ReputationRep:
    I am apparently similar in skin tone, Although to be fair I partly originate form Morroco

To answer your question, no. I'm not even at the bottom of the barrel, I'm the floor it sits on

ReputationRep:
    Nope! Loads of people of all different races in those countries (less so Japan though). You'll fit in fine, no one will even think about you as different
    I guss you are right.. ughh in the last few days I became so obsessed with skin color that I am literally considering the skin color of every human I am looking at.. not like I judge the man because of it, just to look if I am "normal".. this is becoming hell I miss the time when I didn't even thougth about skin color when I saw a person. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    That's a lovely skin tone OP

Like other people said, preference vary from person to person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    How much I love a man who looks and reeks of pure death.
    Not to mention, their ability to stop speeding cars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanx623)
    I am apparently similar in skin tone, Although to be fair I partly originate form Morroco

To answer your question, no. I'm not even at the bottom of the barrel, I'm the floor it sits on
    Ryan's here :woohoo:<<Anon_98 can't stop...:woohoo: can't stop!

ReputationRep:
    I only like a pale pink/Coquelicot/Smaragdine/Violet/saffron skin tone. Anything else is disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie_O)
    Ryan's here :woohoo:
    King Sarcasm has arrived
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Yes, very. Not all though, you have to be attractive. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanx623)

I just realized you said you're Moroccan. You look Idk English lol

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say inb4 the standard female tsr response of "different girls have different types" but until I noticed it was the first reply :rolleyes:
    It depends on how good looking you are, but in general, british girls do find meditteranean guys attractive.
    I mean, we wouldn't have Cristiano Ronaldo and Enrique to swoon over otherwise :love:

ReputationRep:
    I guss you are right.. ughh in the last few days I became so obsessed with skin color that I am literally considering the skin color of every human I am looking at.. not like I judge the man because of it, just to look if I am "normal".. this is becoming hell I miss the time when I didn't even thougth about skin color when I saw a person. :mad:
    Honestly don't worry about it, people won't judge you on your skin colour. Literally no one will care. Just focus on doing you and being yourself, and that's all people will care about

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.