Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have no luck with women watch

Announcements

Since my last relationship ended a few years ago I have had absolutely no luck when it comes to women, sure I've been on dates but it's never gone anywhere. If I had to describe myself I'd say I'm 6ft 3, blue eyes, funny, fit and healthy and has a well paid job. Am I doing anything wrong or is it just that I haven't found the right person yet?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean it hasn't gone anywhere? Have you not made any plans? Did you break it off? Did she break it off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Since my last relationship ended a few years ago I have had absolutely no luck when it comes to women, sure I've been on dates but it's never gone anywhere. If I had to describe myself I'd say I'm 6ft 3, blue eyes, funny, fit and healthy and has a well paid job. Am I doing anything wrong or is it just that I haven't found the right person yet?
    I don't know but you sound pretty cute to me! Don't fret I'm sure you'll find someone perfect

ReputationRep:
    same

ReputationRep:
    Same

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaa, don't be too disheartened, the right person will come on the right time

ReputationRep:
    Watch real social dynamics on YouTube

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She's out there man, just keep searching.
    Not too desperately though.. xD

Maybe you could put yourself out there like have you tried using dating apps. If it's still not working auction yourself on eBay or craigslist.

(Original post by wqzu)
    What do you mean it hasn't gone anywhere? Have you not made any plans? Did you break it off? Did she break it off?
    When I say it hasn't gone anywhere I mean that we made plans went out on dates but then she'd break it off coming out with the usual "you're a nice guy it's not you it's me" crap.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.