Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Which one is better for neuroscience?? In terms of finance, social life, academics etc

I've done a bit of research and Nottingham seems to be a more "friendly" place to go in terms of night life and campus life and it also seems A LOT cheaper than UCL. I live 40 minutes away from UCL but I dont get along with my parents in the slightest so would still want to move out to halls. UCL is more "prestige" and seems to have more of a reputation in neuroscience and I feel I would get more opportunities and hence get a better job after unii? The average salary 6 months after graduating is also bigger in UCL (24000) than Nottingham (17000). UCL has more people in professional jobs than Nottingham but Nottingham has less people in unemployment. I want to enjoy my time at unii but at the same time want to be able to get a good job after I graduate? I am willing to work really hard which ever unii I go and get lots of experiences and extra work done during my time but I feel that will be easier to do at UCL because they are more academic? But again UCL is expensive and I am slightly sick of living in London.

Which do you think will be better for neuroscience?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    this is more something I am wondering since I dont have to worry about this for another year or so xD

ReputationRep:
    bump

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.