The Student Room Group

What university has the hottest girls? (srs)

I haven't seen a forum for this that was actually taken seriously

I'm not saying that your university choice should be at all influenced by this, it should be (and is for me) about the quality of education you get. But...

Don't even try to deny this thought crossing your mind at least once while you were making your university choices, whether that be hot girls for guys, or hot guys for girls, so lets move on from the hate comments and be real for a sec.

This could be interesting, but you have to be honest, so depending on the university you are currently studying at, or if you know of someone really hot who goes to a specific university, leave what you think the answer is?

I'll start:
I know of quite of a few hot girls who study at UCL, not too surprising either.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm a girl at UCL :tongue: Yeah there's lots of pretty girls from lots of different countries as well here. I was wondering if anyone was going to mention it haha.

As a girl I can't say the opposite sex had any choice in me choosing UCL. That being said I was aware that London might be a good place to meet more people, including guys. I've met lots of attractive guys but I'm hung up on one in particular but I'm too shy to do anything about it *sigh*.
Royal holloway have a lot of gorgeous girls studying there
Reply 3
London met :dontknow:
I'm a natural sciences student. Best of luck with your application :smile: I've met a couple of comp sci students who are doing well for themselves so I'm sure you will be in good hands at UCL.
i go to imperial,beyond the stereotypes of chinese sweats, there are a couple white slaaags
Reply 6
Am at Liverpool john Moores University have plenty hot n sexy girls
Reply 7
Made the mistake of going to Wolves uni. Some hot girls, but not that many.
Mostly focused on the studies but regret not meeting (or asking out) more girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending