Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do women tend to fall in love with the same guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Or at the very least, are they more likely to fall in love with the same guys?
    I'm not talking about physical attraction or just sex here, although obviously that could be part of it too. But it seems like when women really love a man(I've tried to replace you, you are the one I loved, my soulmate etc etc, all that gubbins), it seems to be more women to less guys, as a ratio. (There may also be more men who are in love with less women, dunno) There seems to be specific guy(s) that make a woman truly love them, as opposed to just fleetingly finding them attractive.

ReputationRep:
    People are not responding to my threads I am making the effort with it and it's annoying me. There are way ore inane ones getting a ton of replies.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, all women, ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jared44)
    Yes, all women, ever.
    Shut up you lazy, pompus idiot. I make the effort to make this thread and you attribute a generalization to me I didn't make, whilst affecting a stupid smug tone and making a flippant comment. That's the pits of the internet. What's the point of coming on a thread if it's just to cyber-fellate yourself with how clever you are, rather than try and constructively add to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
    Shut up you lazy, pompus idiot. I make the effort to make this thread and you attribute a generalization to me I didn't make, whilst affecting a stupid smug tone and making a flippant comment. That's the pits of the internet. What's the point of coming on a thread if it's just to cyber-fellate yourself with how clever you are, rather than try and constructively add to it?
    Don't be a sour puss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Don't be a sour puss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, I think he should contribute something of worth, or make other threads if he he finds it so banal, and if he does why hijack the thread? It's bad internet etiquette, I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if you wanted something answered and someone did some lazy ass irrelevant self congratulation on your thread. If I don't find a thread interesting I simply don't reply. I contribute where I do.

ReputationRep:
    yes, "nevermind i'll find someone like you"

ReputationRep:
    cyber-fellate
    Looooooool. That's pretty funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Then don't make ridiculous generalisations about an entire sex.
    You make an effort to create a stupid thread that itself, has no purpose.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.