Turn on thread page Beta

Define Muslim? dont google it :P watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i've been on TSR for almost 2 weeks and when i look at the threads everything is anit-islamic etc. cause of the peeep going on in the middle east.

Dont google it...... i wanna know what your definition of a Muslim is

ReputationRep:
    A person that fears God.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who follows Islam?

ReputationRep:
    Someone someone who fully agrees and applies the 5 pillars of Islam which is Shahada, Salah, Zakat, Saum (fasting) and Hajj

Anyone who does all of that is a full fledged Muslim. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Someone who follows Islam?
    (Original post by Faisalshamallakh)
    A person that fears God.
    as in your opinions on muslims........ like behavior etc.

ReputationRep:
    Anti-Islamic sentiment is not the same as being anti-Muslim. Pretty much everyone, even the anti-Islamic, is just gonna say a follower of Islam..

ReputationRep:
    A person who obeys the one & only ALLAH. One can never be a muslim until he loves Muhammad (S.A.W) more than his parents, brother, sister or anyone. this the short definition of a muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Anti-Islamic sentiment is not the same as being anti-Muslim. Pretty much everyone, even the anti-Islamic, is just gonna say a follower of Islam..
    So Islam is...?

ReputationRep:
    M is for memes which stay dank together
    U is for U and me
    S is for shia (not labeouf)
    L is for Lee Rigby
    I is for Islam, spreading religion
    M is for no mercy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Someone someone who fully agrees and applies the 5 pillars of Islam which is Shahada, Salah, Zakat, Saum (fasting) and Hajj

Anyone who does all of that is a full fledged Muslim. Please correct me if I'm wrong?
    its your opinion..... and yeah i think your more or less right
    you missed the 7 articles of faith

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sana_malik)
    i've been on TSR for almost 2 weeks and when i look at the threads everything is anit-islamic etc. cause of the peeep going on in the middle east.

I hate this victim complex.

Europe is suffering a crime and in particular rape epidemic in Sweden and more recently Germany
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/66...ant-crime-wave

Not even schoolchildren are safe
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...slim-refugees/

Its prions are filling up in huge numbers
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-prisons.html

It is seeing no go areas in their hundreds
    http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/p...nes-in-sweden/

I could go on for hours. But despite what Europe is being subjected to, you stil have this victim complex? You STILL can't see why people may hold such views? Perhaps because said culture is wreaking havoc and turning parts of Europe into hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    So Islam is...?
    Who knows; I was only asked to define Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    An eventual crater.

ReputationRep:

Really I have also read many posts talking rubbish about Islam and muslims. But as a muslim its our duty to take Islam and spread Islam as much as we can. As there will be no prophet after our last prophet. SO now the responsibility is on our shoulders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    M is for memes which stay dank together
    U is for U and me
    S is for shia (not labeouf)
    L is for Lee Rigby
    I is for Islam, spreading religion
    M is for no mercy
    looooool

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 suicide bomber

ReputationRep:

btw r u a muslim.. If u r then why have u put dp of a wolf...

ReputationRep:
    I am not Muslim. But the ones I met are normal just like me excluding the head scarfs. Muslims are people like us.
    Now someone please help me!!!

Basically I failed AS and got ACCD. I am soooooooo stressed out. My university course requires ABB.

I got a D in geography and was wondering if i just should not revise for it because I only need three qualifications.

Can I bring my ACCD up to a A B B D/C. my predicted grades are still ACCD do you think I can convince my teachers to bring the 2 Cs up to a B as I was close in both subjects... 7 marks away from a B. Btw I am retaking and I have 11 AS and A2 exams in the summer Will I cope?

Or shall I just not retake geography? But I am scared if I go well in A2 and then it is brought down my my AS grade. I am worried my retakes will effect my A2 performance. It all messed up.. PLEASE HELP I am the most stresses out person ever. I am in a horrible position after my great gcse results I feel like I have let everyone including my self down. I cant enjoy life any more as getting into the university I want and getting ABB is taking over my mind.

HELP PLEASE AS I AM LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who identifies themselves, and believes themselves as Muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Inb4 suicide bomber
    Those suicide bombers have no relationship with muslims. Infact, its th biggst sin commiting suicide in islam. And people who do this sin, how can they be muslims..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.