Turn on thread page Beta

Hey,
    Basically since puberty ive suffered from a breast abnormality, severe tubular breasts for those that know what it is, and a few months back i underwent correctional surgery that involved implants and a lift. Since then i now have my first serious thing with a boy, and i am absolutley terrified of him finding out by feeling something he isnt used to or something. I was planning on not taking my bra off untill my scars arent noticable anymore but i am genuinley losing sleep over this. He is lovely and i know he would be understanding but i cant see myself being able to talk about what i went through any time soon. Do you guys think he would be able to tell any difference to what hes experinced before, or mind? I just have no idea on how to deal with this

ReputationRep:
    he might notice, but i don't think he'll care tbh, most guys wouldn't. If he actually loved you he defiantly wouldn't care - i wouldn't care if my girl had anything wrong with her body because i don't ever want to be without her - think about it if you ever have kids you most likely ruin parts of your body anyway.. so find someone who loves you and doesn't care if you have a different body

ReputationRep:
    I'd much rather my girlfriend straight up told me she had surgery before we did anything rather than keep it a secret and hope I never found out. It wouldn't change my opinion of her in the slightest, but I'd no that she isn't trying to deceive me.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's best if you tell him. Nothing worse than finding out a partner has been trying to hide something from you.

ReputationRep:
    Just be honest with him and tel him about the surgery. If he is really bothered by it, he isn't worth it and shouldn't see them anyway

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.