Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I call after an interview? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview for an amazing job on Friday and I think it went pretty well (although it's always difficult to really know!), they said some things at the end that implied they would be seeing me again and said they'd be in touch on Friday afternoon or this morning. I thought it was unlikely to hear on Friday as I was interviewed in the afternoon and they still had other candidates to interview after me. But I still haven't heard. I know it hasn't been long at all since the interview but they did imply they would let me know by this morning. Would it be too early to call tomorrow? Usually I would wait a few more days but I do have another job offer that I need to deal with.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello Travelfiend,

I would recommend giving them a call tomorrow - if they have explicitly said that you would hear back by Monday, then it is ok to follow up on that. Otherwise, we would usually recommend waiting a week before calling.

Best of luck!

Chantelle & The Milkround team

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow is fine to call. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milkround Graduate Careers Team)
    Hello Travelfiend,

I would recommend giving them a call tomorrow - if they have explicitly said that you would hear back by Monday, then it is ok to follow up on that. Otherwise, we would usually recommend waiting a week before calling.

Best of luck!

Chantelle & The Milkround team
    (Original post by Duncan2012)
    Tomorrow is fine to call. Good luck!
    Thank you! I will give them a ring this morning. Hopefully not hearing yesterday doesn't mean I didn't get the job!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.