Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does the school psychologist hate me?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mean.It's the half term and I've sent some odd emails to my English teacher and to my art teacher.I do feel they may be insulted by this.I asked her (the psychologist) about it in a really long email.She hasn't answered yet from 3 days.I'm being paranoid.I recently shifted to the U.K and I did have some prejudice against the people.I hope I haven't hurt her feelings and I hope I haven't irritated her or the teachers.
    My deepest regret in the email to the English teacher is that I apologized for missing detention and that I gave my own personal account of being curious and wondering how my FIRST detention would be like CURIOUSLY rather than ashamed as I should be for forgetting my english homework! I bet he is disgusted by me :-( .
    My deepest regret in the email to the Art teacher is that I didn't know her email beforehand and just went all out for it.I was correct but I did add another unnecessary sentence that asked her if she was the art teacher due to her last name.I also didn't address her just as 'Mrs___________' I included the her full name as well.Would she be insulted by this?

How can I face this issue at school?Especially in exam week!Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Lmao,why did you send such weird emails? Guessing your art teachers email and asking if she's an art teacher because of her name? And addressing her by her full name :confused: Are you having a laugh? And why are you asking about the school psychologist. Is this a troll :bee2:

ReputationRep:
    I asked the school psychologist for help.
    I'm not having a laugh-I was just confused on the topic of a school network based email.It was new.But I needed help.
    I was sick the day before the holidays and couldn't ask the art teacher.
    This is not a troll!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.