Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was going to collect the washing from outside and we have new neighbors and their were like 4 girls, probably around the age of 8 - 10 and they started to swear at me for no reason lmaooo
    "you smelly stupid cow" and they were swearing at my mum as well loool I didn;t say anything back cause their parents are alcoholics and they would probably end up smashing my windows or something lmao
    when i was 10 I didn't even know a single swear word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAnna)
    I was going to collect the washing from outside and we have new neighbors and their were like 4 girls, probably around the age of 8 - 10 and they started to swear at me for no reason lmaooo
    "you smelly stupid cow" and they were swearing at my mum as well loool I didn;t say anything back cause their parents are alcoholics and they would probably end up smashing my windows or something lmao
    In this case, its probably the parent's fault for lack of discipline.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah kids nowadays are quite feral if you ask me....
    saying that made me feel old lol

ReputationRep:
    next time just stare at them dead in the eye and repeatedly smack your self over the head with a brick while drooling. That should stop them. Worked for me

ReputationRep:
    People living like they aint got no mommas. I think the whole worlds addicted to the drama

I walked past a group of 11 year olds talking about sex without condoms the other day :/

At the age of 11, I found periods embarassing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jlsmpV2)
    next time just stare at them dead in the eye and repeatedly smack your self over the head with a brick while drooling. That should stop them. Worked for me
    Lol, i regret saying anything ahaha, I should have threw a ****ing brick to their heads lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    I walked past a group of 11 year olds talking about sex without condoms the other day :/

wow :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)

At the age of 11 i couldnt even walk yet

ReputationRep:
    With role models like miley Cyrus not suprised. No one is there to teach them right and wrong. They will face tough time growing up n ending up in prison

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i regret saying anything ahaha, I should have threw a ****ing brick to their heads lmao
    i wouldnt advise that...

use a shovel instead, more accurate aim

ReputationRep:
    chav ting

ReputationRep:
    Most children aren't like this. My son and his friends are less street wise than I was at his age. I think in the case of your neighbour it sounds as if they aren't having the best of upbringings with no boundaries etc. Its very sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not averse to putting a kid in a rubbish bin you know...I've done it before, particularly when this like year 6 kid a few years ago just randomly threw an ice block at my head. I had to do what I had to do.

ReputationRep:
    Kids these days, always in a rush to grow up smh :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    People living like they aint got no mommas. I think the whole worlds addicted to the drama
    only attracted to things that'll bring ya trauma

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh I do so agree. I keep warning people not to let their children watch Channel 4 - no good will come of them from identifying with the continental classes.

I am so thankful that my Sheridan didn't turn out like that - he's a wonderful boy.
    One of the best minds of his generation and still not too proud to love his mummy.

ReputationRep:
    It's never the children's fault, it's the parents and upbringing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    chav ting
    they are lol i can tell
    her parents are literally smoking 24/7 and drinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rat poison)
    I'm not averse to putting a kid in a rubbish bin you know...I've done it before, particularly when this like year 6 kid a few years ago just randomly threw an ice block at my head. I had to do what I had to do.
    lmao made my day!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.