Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Its so brilliant its just like happiness is radiating inwards from every single wall. Im year 13 and feel sad that this will be my last year

ReputationRep:
    You must be the first year 13 to feel this way

ReputationRep:
    If i felt like that, i'd ace my exams... *sigh* if only

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Its so brilliant its just like happiness is radiating inwards from every single wall. Im year 13 and feel sad that this will be my last year
    ffs, you're so lucky. But I feel upset reading this because I absolutely f*cking hate sixth form and desperately want to leave.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I felt like that too. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    If i felt like that, i'd ace my exams... *sigh* if only
    Get off TSR and do your work don't want to have any regrets on results day x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Get off TSR and do your work don't want to have any regrets on results day x
    aw bless you care too much about me jks
    but in all honestly, i've got aother tab opened trying to finish my controlled assessment - not going down too well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    ha ha I thought I was the only one feeling like that!
    Ive just finished my gcses 2015 and I still miss school like crazy and wish I could go back to it

ReputationRep:
    I wish I felt like this, I have to drag myself in school everyday. And only till I leave for the end of the day do I remember what happiness is.

ReputationRep:
    My College is lovely and I'll be sad to leave at the end of this year :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    aw bless you care too much about me jks
    but in all honestly, i've got aother tab opened trying to finish my controlled assessment - not going down too well
    Dw - we're all guilty of it haha, finish it off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Dw - we're all guilty of it haha, finish it off
    I will soo much writing to do,

ReputationRep:
    School is pretty boring tbh , i'm amazed at how my younger siblings would rather go to school than stay at home.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.