Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Looking for a room to rent in student housing if anyone knows of anything available please contact me 07954329994
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    If you haven't already, make sure you go and check out Unilife Student accommodation at https://www.unilife.co.uk

    Unilife is a perfect place to live while studying at University, it is a stylish yet functional place for students who are looking for an easy place to study and relax. All our studios include your own smart TV and the luxury of a double bed, en-suite and kitchen, not to mention the great social spaces such as the gym and communal area thrown in too. If you're interested don't hesitate to email them at your[email protected]

    Good luck in your search!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 11, 2017
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.