Turn on thread page Beta

Do Europeans know about the Kalergi Plan? White genocide watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wealthy businessmen and bankers influence Europeans immigration policies. Which people do you think matches this profile who would plot the genocide of our race? It is obvious.

This is engineered genocide of all European descent people we are witnessing and they've been conditioning you to hate your race and make White genocide seem like a positive thing. It's called dehumanization.

The EU is their idea, it gives them easy control over Europe than if European countries were more independent.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's this again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Oh, it's this again...

At least challenge him, are you denying the existence of the Kalergi plan ? It is in plain sight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike1888)
    At least challenge him, are you denying the existence of the Kalergi plan ? It is in plain sight.
    I like how you bumped a two year old thread to argue that I should have responded to the conspiracy theory in his username, rather than the one in his post....
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    Oh ffs.
    I bet it's like you've never been away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonkatt)
    I bet it's like you've never been away
    Same old trolls 😂

ReputationRep:
    why are we bumping a conspiracy thread from 2015

pls frens no

ReputationRep:
    Shhhh. I've been trying to take over for some time. Don't ruin this for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm allergic to the Kalergi plan

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.