The Student Room Group

Do all unis see LNAT results?

Hiya,

I'm going to be sitting the LNAT test as I'm applying to Bristol which requires it. But will the other unis I'm applying to, like Exeter, be able to see the result and take it into account?

Thanks,
Dan
Original post by D_Fielding
Hiya,

I'm going to be sitting the LNAT test as I'm applying to Bristol which requires it. But will the other unis I'm applying to, like Exeter, be able to see the result and take it into account?

Thanks,
Dan

No, they won't - only the universities that you ticked when you booked the LNAT will see your score (you can amend this online) will get it automatically. If they say they don't require the LNAT, they won't see your essay or score, and they won't even know that you've taken it, unless you put it with your educational details on UCAS Apply, as universities don't see where else you've applied to until you've responded to your offers.
Original post by D_Fielding
Hiya,

Thanks,
Dan

No. Universities pay money to join the LNAT syndicate. LNAT doesn't give away that information for free.
Reply 3
Original post by doctorwhofan98
No, they won't - only the universities that you ticked when you booked the LNAT will see your score (you can amend this online) will get it automatically. If they say they don't require the LNAT, they won't see your essay or score, and they won't even know that you've taken it, unless you put it with your educational details on UCAS Apply, as universities don't see where else you've applied to until you've responded to your offers.

Thank you for your reply, it's a shame really as it would be really useful for my application... Oh well have a good evening!
Dan
Reply 4
Original post by nulli tertius
No. Universities pay money to join the LNAT syndicate. LNAT doesn't give away that information for free.

Thanks for getting back to me
Dan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending