Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Shocking Video from Germany watch

ReputationRep:
    In this recent video you can see "Refugees" marching through German streets.. you can even see the Jihad flag being waved (0:10).

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i believe people here are too afraid to get political

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    you can even see the Jihad flag being waved
    Since when does a black flag with Arabic writing on it equate to a Jihad flag ? Do you even know what Jihad means anyway?

This thread is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Since when does a blag flag with Arabic writing on it equate to a Jihad flag ? Do you even know what Jihad means anyway?

This thread is pathetic.
    You're the pathetic one.. the flag is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i believe people here are too afraid to get political
    It's about saving Europe before it's too late

ReputationRep:
    the people recording that were clearly racist

but WTF are those morons doing marching through a German city to that chant/music waving the Islamic State flag

they dont ****ing help themselves do they

ReputationRep:
    Also the fact that they're marching in regards to Ashura where they later hit themselves and make themselves bleed makes the whole situation even worse. They need to understand though, that they are immigrants in a country and there are limits to how you can practice your beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    How is that a 'Jihad' flag ? What are you talking about ? What is even a Jihad flag ? LOL

That's Arabic for "I bare witness that there is no god but Allah, and muhammad is his messenger"

Jihad is the acting at times of despair and struggle, to make change, be it motivated by evil and wrongdoing, or good.

You're so uneducated it's unreal.

And don't test my Arabic, It's my mother tongue.

P.S - I'm not saying I support their march, I actually am against it. I'm just picking on your ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    the people recording that were clearly racist

but WTF are those morons doing marching through a German city to that chant/music waving the Islamic State flag

they dont ****ing help themselves do they
    this really is but the tip of the iceberg, these ''refugees'' know full well that the Germans lack the cultural confidence to ask for any level of integration or respect. In fact the German police has been systematically covering up many crimes, including rapes, from these fine young men. It's disneyland for them and they'll take whatever they get away with

Germany has opened Pandora's box. What a shame for future generations of Germans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    this really is but the tip of the iceberg, these ''refugees'' know full well that the Germans lack the cultural confidence to ask for any level of integration or respect. In fact the German police has been systematically covering up many crimes, including rapes, from these fine young men. It's disneyland for them

Germany has opened Pandora's box. What a shame for future generations of Germans.
    im not sure TWE i agree

are there probably a lot of people with ****ed up beliefs and attitudes coming to Europe from the ME/North Africa? Yes. But are there many more genuine asylum seekers that need our help? Yes.

I genuinely worry about the integration of such a massive foreign population into a totally different cultural setting etc at such a rate, though.

Times like this I feel glad that the UK isn't taking in that many migrants, but then again I'm in a vicious mood at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Never understand why they don't lock them up or something. They're only gonna give Muslims more bad reputation. Then most backgrounds can live in peace.

The women recording are overeacting af.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Those guys seem to be mourning the day of Ashura and hitting themselves which means they arent isis, theyre shia. Plus that isnt the isis flag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    In this recent video you can see "Refugees" marching through German streets.. you can even see the Jihad flag being waved (0:10).

Lol that isn't the ISIS flag. And the womens reaction are hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Hmm. Those guys seem to be mourning the day of Ashura and hitting themselves which means they arent isis, theyre shia. Plus that isnt the isis flag.
    dont you think they could show some pragmatism and not march in such a large group in public chanting foreign slogans/songs whilst carrying out a controversial religious practice in the streets of their host country?

ReputationRep:
    The flag is the black standard / shahada no? Still if the video and the future do not worry you, you might be in for a surprise in the coming years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    dont you think they could show some pragmatism and not march in such a large group in public chanting foreign slogans/songs whilst carrying out a controversial religious practice in the streets of their host country?
    Im not condoning their march. Frankly im quite embarrassed seeing things like this and wish they didnt do it at all in public.

ReputationRep:
    lol

Cultural enrichment, coming to a city near you?.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    Look like Al-nusra's flag actually . Damn islamic flags are hard to differentiate

ReputationRep:
    Why are the refugees marching? Germany has opened it's doors to them. That is a lot better than the response from wealthy countries in the middle east (saudi arabia, UEA...) that haven't really taken any.
    Saudi Arabia has claimed to take 2.5 million but with an over estimation of 4 million refugees fleeing from Syria- 3.9 going to countries like Turkey, Egypt and Lebanon, i DON'T KNOW HOW saudi arabia is doing the mahts

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen a people or generation so absolutely braindead to threats which are right in front of them. PC has proved that you can implant thoughts into peoples brain which stop them even displaying surivival instincts, which is common nature. This is mainly white peoples fault, the ones who support this nonsense and call everything racist.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.