Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get accepted into the K+ scheme??

ReputationRep:
    I did! For Literature!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations for being accepted
    I'm in my second year of K+ on the healthcare stream, if you have any questions feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I did! For Literature!
    what a levels did you do and what grades did u get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grassntai)
    what a levels did you do and what grades did u get?
    English,History and Business
    Got predicted AAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kdizzle97)
    Congratulations for being accepted
    I'm in my second year of K+ on the healthcare stream, if you have any questions feel free to ask
    I know I'm not OP, but I've just been accepted onto the healthcare stream c: What sort of things did you do in the first few sessions?

-If you don't mind me asking ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
    I know I'm not OP, but I've just been accepted onto the healthcare stream c: What sort of things did you do in the first few sessions?

-If you don't mind me asking ofc
    The first few sessions are basically getting to know the other people on the stream, they also introduced all of the different healthcare professions to us (midwifery, dietetics,physiotherapy, nursing and medicine) and you get to visit the Gordon museum and have lectures

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.