Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I plan to apply in this University for a joint hons of psychology and business. I just wanted to know from people who does this degree, what the subject is like? the lecturers? etc. how is the city near the place? student life? Is the uni any good?

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I study Psychology at University of Worcester and I am in my second year. The subject during the first year is similar to A level Psychology with more in depth details in order to teach the basics to everyone and is more focused on building your skills towards the different assessments. The lecturers are passionate about their various fields which is great, and makes the lectures interesting. Psychology lectures are based on st John's campus while business modules are primarily based at the city campus. It's a 20 mins walk between the two, and there are buses running every 15 mins.
    You can have an active social life here, and there are many Societies so there is something for everyone!
    I recommend you visit the university at an open day so you can get a feel of the place and can talk to the lecturers and such.

Personally I love the university here, I also have several jobs with the university and I'm part of several Societies. University is what you make of it.

All the best!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.