Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Iam thinking of doing my igcse biology exam in january and iam not completly sure could someone please help me by the way iam in year 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tareq1999)
    Iam thinking of doing my igcse biology exam in january and iam not completly sure could someone please help me by the way iam in year 11.
    It is possible but you have missed the main entry deadline which was 21 October and you would now have to pay double the entry fee.

ReputationRep:
    but what are the chances of me getting an A or A* ( i was doing cie last year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compost)
    It is possible but you have missed the main entry deadline which was 21 October and you would now have to pay double the entry fee.
    what are the chances of me getting A or A* ?( i was doing cie last year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tareq1999)
    what are the chances of me getting A or A* ?( i was doing cie last year)
    No idea.

How hard do you work?
    How clever are you?
    How much time have you got to spend on this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compost)
    No idea.

How hard do you work?
    How clever are you?
    How much time have you got to spend on this?
    how hard do i work ? well from a scale of one to ten i would say 5 or 6
    how clever? i like to think that im smart amd my cat test result last year was 132
    how much time?counting the days iam spending to study for bio for the december exams i'd say 34 to 36 (christmas holiday included)

ReputationRep:
    i am doing chem, physics and edexcel fpm in jan igcse edexcel as an external, I think you missed the early deadline?

Anything is possible. igcses are all hard work, the papers are also very generous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mihael_Keehl)
    i am doing chem, physics and edexcel fpm in jan igcse edexcel as an external, I think you missed the early deadline?

Anything is possible. igcses are all hard work, the papers are also very generous.
    whats fpm?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.