Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kates)
    lol, thanks.
    I stopped trying to think of something to do with his interests ages ago, cos he just doesnt seem to have any!
    then...there is no other choice but...
    "cheap tack! cheap tack!" *chants and brings out pompoms- hurrah!

ReputationRep:
    lol. cheap tack it is then!
    thanks! kt x

ReputationRep:
    Who is this male friend? Ollie?

If it is Ollie, why not visit the Ann Summers website and ordered some sexy stuff. Then give him the best night of his life!

Should work well esp if you want a ring on your left hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonshine)
    Who is this male friend? Ollie?

If it is Ollie, why not visit the Ann Summers website and ordered some sexy stuff. Then give him the best night of his life!

Should work well esp if you want a ring on your left hand.
    lol. No its not ollie, he is already 18 and his birthdays not till november. Its a friend of ours.
    Thanks for the tip tho!
    kt x

ReputationRep:
    I feel so young compared to you lot!

ReputationRep:
    I feel so young compared to you lot!
    LOL awwh. Tis only cos you're engaging in chat with post-A-Level students.

A little more independance kicks in once you start 12th/13th years, you're there cos you want to be, and almost gives you a free license to chat to anyone, simply because you have some level of experience.

ReputationRep:
    Its werid knowing next year, I'm going to be in sixth form but still by the shortest girl by miles...in the whole school!

ReputationRep:
    Its werid knowing next year, I'm going to be in sixth form but still by the shortest girl by miles...in the whole school!

no need to worry - im gonna b in uni (hopefully) in octobert and still be the shortest girl!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Which Uni?

Do you think its a bad sign I haven't heard about the job at the showcase?

ReputationRep:
    Moonshine are you a musical girl? Maybe its an annoying question and asked before, but you just sound sooo familiar (for example musical interests, how often u post, writing style, being young and just finished gcse's like amg, u got ur avatar from the same place etc etc) Plus you joined as soon as amg left!! Sorry for causing any offence if you're not! Me just curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Moonshine are you a musical girl? Maybe its an annoying question and asked before, but you just sound sooo familiar (for example musical interests, how often u post, writing style, being young and just finished gcse's like amg, u got ur avatar from the same place etc etc) Plus you joined as soon as amg left!! Sorry for causing any offence if you're not! Me just curious
    See thread Is Moonshine A Musical Gal?

ReputationRep:
    See thread Is Moonshine A Musical Gal?
    Yes yes I get it!!! eeeeek.

ReputationRep:
    Which Uni?

Do you think its a bad sign I haven't heard about the job at the showcase?

durham. and i wouldnt worry bout not hearing- i was there last night and they appeared to b short staffed!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i was there last night and they appeared to b short staffed!
    yeah, it was on Saturday too...that's why my interview started so late.

But Tuesday is Cheap day though

EDIT - I have just reasiled its Thursday so last night was Wenesday - duh! Just ingore my Tuesday is cheap day bit!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.