Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Not tired?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FridaKahlo)
    Not tired?
    Nope only woke up at 3pm.

ReputationRep:
    Listening to Radiohead "In Rainbows" while playing agar.io. I am starting to really f****ing hate this game; the large bacterial cells are ganging up on me which is making it impossible to get into the top 10 league table. Also, got kind of bored so decided to go on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    just finished a bit of annotation for my art work ZZZzzzz :giggle: hot chocolate, big bang then bed
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    homework, homework and if I get bored of that… there's some homework I can do.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm cleaning my room

I just found £42.82 just hanging around in my old pockets and bags. I feel like I just won the lottery ooohhh I can't wait to check my coat pocketsssssss

ReputationRep:
    Not tired?
    yup

ReputationRep:
    About to go to the gym

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Because I'm cleaning my room

I just found £42.82 just hanging around in my old pockets and bags. I feel like I just won the lottery ooohhh I can't wait to check my coat pocketsssssss
    Just think of all that money you DIDN'T find. Floating about somewhere in your washing machine in a thick glupy painful paste of money and soapy goodness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Just think of all that money you DIDN'T find. Floating about somewhere in your washing machine in a thick glupy painful paste of money and soapy goodness
    That actually hurt my feelings a little bit I was feeling on top of the world a second ago!

ReputationRep:
    Because I have every right to do so. You can take my life but you can't take my freedom.

ReputationRep:
    Not tired?
    Insomnia, having dinner, listening to sad songs and wondering when will I ever get a life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahmed766)
    Because I have every right to do so. You can take my life but you can't take my freedom.
    looooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Why are you awake?
    Can't stop thinking about you.

ReputationRep:
    revising

ReputationRep:
    Just finished work

ReputationRep:
    Because I don't wanna sleep yet ye bish

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for some pro CS:GO matches to start in an hour or so. Probably a terrible decision but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Waiting for some pro CS:GO matches to start in an hour or so. Probably a terrible decision but oh well.
    Ew, you should just sleep and wait for League Of Legends finals next Saturday

I'm going to bed now anyway OP- sorry if I've disapointed you :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M0nkey Thunder)
    Ew, you should just sleep and wait for League Of Legends finals next Saturday

I'm going to bed now anyway OP- sorry if I've disapointed you :/
    Dont ew me m8:talkhand: and yeah I'm defo looking forward to it

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.